- Compact Size
- Unlimited Hot Water
- Wi-Fi Capable
- Energy Efficiency
- Tankless water heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase, so they can fit in small spaces like closets, cabinets, and mud rooms.
- Because your water is continuously heated as needed, you’ll never have to choose between taking a hot shower, doing a load of laundry, or running the dishwasher.
- Wi-Fi technology allows certain water heaters to be monitored and controlled (scheduling, recirculation, and more) via smartphone or voice-controlled device.
- Tankless water heaters are easier to repair than tanks, often eliminating the need to replace the unit. And many offer extended, comprehensive warranties.
- Rated by a Uniform Energy Factor (UEF), tankless water heaters are a highly efficient hot water appliance and ENERGY STAR® certified units offer additional energy saving benefits.
- Accessories like room motion sensors and push-button water demand are available to help make hot water instantly available when it's needed.